Asia Pacific university, Malyasia
WHY STUDY AT APU & APIIT:
- Proven Track Record of Employable Graduates – 95%+ Employed by Graduation.
- Amongst Highest Rated Universities in Malaysia.
- Internationally Recognised Programmes and all programmes are benchmarked against International standards.
- Works with Staffordshire University, UK as partner in quality assurance.
- Rated as No. 1 in Asia and Malaysia for Multicultural and Learning Experience – under the Student Barometer Wave 2015 “Studying with people from other cultures”
- Amongst Highest Rated Universities in Malaysia (TIER 5) Excellent Rating. Rated in the TIER 5 Category in SETARA 2011 and 2013 Ratings by Ministry of Education (MoE) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) in Malaysia. One of the few Universities, who have maintained this ranking since 2011 at EXCELLENT Tier and have constantly achieved excellence in providing quality education.
- More than 30,000 Graduates & Alumni, with success stories of career oriented professionals all over the world.
- Truly an International University – Over 11,000 students from more than 110 Countries.
- One of the few Universities, to have set up campuses in the Capital city Kuala Lumpur itself, which enables us to provide our students with a full international experience and compliment with a vibrant environment.
- Award-Winning Students who regularly win both local and international competitions in various areas of Technology.
- Engineering Degrees Accredited by Board of Engineers (BEM) and Internationally Recognized under Washington Accord.
- Works in collaboration with partner Universities in UK, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, France, USA and Canada whereby Credit transfers are made possible during the course of studies in Malaysia.
STUDY AT APU AND EARN PRESTIGIOUS UK DEGREE:
The 3-Years Dual Degree Programmes are offered through a unique collaborative partnership between APU and Staffordshire University, United Kingdom, through which Staffordshire accredits 3-years undergraduate programmes that are designed and delivered by APU. On completion of the programme, students will be awarded two undergraduate degree Certificates and Transcripts: one from APU and one from Staffordshire.
The programme provides students with enhanced opportunities for further study and career development, especially since both degrees are earned from reputed and quality Institutions from two different countries. The most obvious benefit of the partnership is the opportunity for students to gain degrees from Malaysian and UK higher education institutions that are recognised locally and internationally.
The APU-Staffordshire Dual Degree Programmes are offered under an approved collaboration in accordance with the Code of Practice for the Assurance of Academic Quality and Standards in Higher Education as published by the United Kingdom Quality Assurance Agency’s (QAA). APU’s academic programmes are approved by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia and the qualifications are accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
- Scan and email student’s academic qualification documents including 10thGrade and 12th Grade certificates and marksheets, and any other qualifications the student has. Student is not necessarily required to fill up the APU Application Form at this stage or make any payments.
- APU will evaluate the student’s educational documents to check the eligibility for admission in the programme applied for. This process normally takes 24-48 hours, and for straightforward cases you can expect to receive the Offer Letters on the same day.
- Once student’s application is accepted, APU will email you the Offer Letter (acceptance letter). You can then forward it to the student and work on closing the case and registering the student.
INTAKES FOR 2016
APU has multiple intakes every year for every programme which makes us more flexible and we are able to accommodate students more easily this way. You can view our Intake Calendar at www.apu.edu.my/study-apu/intakecalendar